Thursday, October 20, 2011

Mint Clothing

Well this is my new project I have been working on for awhile. I don't have the time right now that is needed to get this off the ground, but I am happy with the designs and aesthetic I have come up with so far. I have a huge addiction to t shirts and I have always loved the look of old vintage items so I decided to combine the two to come up with my designs for Mint clothing. Instead of the traditional stiff silkscreen application I have chosen to use an ink based product so the graphic feels like it is part of the shirt. All of my apparel  is printed on a high quality slim fit soft cotton t shirt. Ten percent of all sales of these shirts goes to the A.S.P.C.A. ( The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals ) to help rehabilitate animals that have been abused. All of my pictures were taken by Natalie Bennion at Natalie Photography. Her work can be found at http://bennionlovin.blogspot.com/ She is one of the most creative, down to earth people I know and she takes incredible pictures at super affordable prices. Here are some of the designs that I have created.


My gorgeous wife rockin the Vintage Movie Camera shirt in plum.




Phonograph




Vintage Movie Camera




The Cupcake



High Wheel Bicycle




The Caged Bird






1 comment:

  1. These are so awesome! VR sent me over. Love your blog, and I'm your newest follower!! :)

    ReplyDelete