Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Recent paintings

Well I have been super super busy lately with different requests for art and design work. These are two pet portraits I have done recently on canvas.

This is Dexter...The Puggle




This is Dexters homie Osmo...The Boxer



I love when I can capture a dogs personality in a painting. Some of my artwork that I did for Mandi at Vintage Revivals was featured on the Nate Berkus show. It was a small little plug, but I was super stoked to be on the show. I have received a ton of exposure from Mandi and I don't think she will ever know how grateful I am for the opportunity she gave me. She has no clue how talented she is and she is so humble about it. Check her work out here: vintagerevivals.blogspot.com. If your not tempted to do one of her ideas on her blog you are crazy! I have received e mails from all around the country wanting custom artwork for peoples homes. It has been an awesome ride and I have loved every minute of being able to paint and do what I love.


No comments:

Post a Comment